Case Study: Conglomerate Needs Help Spinning-off Non-Core Division
A small but profitable division was deemed non-core by its multinational parent and management needed assistance deciding whether to spin-off or shutter it under a tight timeframe.
- Hired to successfully spin-off the entity, to maximize return to conglomerate, to maximize headcount at new parent and to ensure entity was profitable Day 1.
- Marketed to potential financial and strategic investors.
- Received and evaluated bids from potential suitors.
- Transferred assets to acquirer at a substantial gain – to satisfy the conglomerate and to generate cash flow Day One at the acquirer.
- Preserved 95% of FTE headcount.
Case Study: Finance Company Experiences Extraordinary Growth
Finance company signs an account that will materially increase originations and needs a capital and liquidity partner to support this growth.
- Advised company from initial need through a successful $100MM+ debt and equity raise.
- Provided best practices guidance on operations, portfolio quality and how to achieve scale.
- Company has since been sold for substantial return to shareholders.
Case Study: An Investment Bank is Engaged to Raise Capital for a $2 Billion Community Bank.
Based on the bank’s stressed health and the complexity of its loan portfolio, the investment bank required a loan level estimate of value on the bank’s loan portfolio to justify its go to market ask.
- Performed loan level valuation of the bank’s portfolio.
- Supported the Investment Bank throughout the solicitation process.
- Educated institutional investors on the estimate of value of the loan portfolio.
- A successful capital raise for a once stressed bank that is now flourishing.